WHY USE A PROPANE HEATER?
You can prolong the outdoor terrace season with a propane-powered terrace heater, while also being able to enjoy barbeques and eating outdoors late into the autumn – or even winter!
When you need to quickly heat your summer cabin to a comfortable temperature, what better way than an indoor gas heater?
You have a multitude of options when selecting a gas heater: there are mobile heaters, fixed-installation heaters (with or without a thermostat), catalytic heaters and infrared heaters.
Regardless of your choice of gas heater, you can quickly bring the temperature to a nice level. Burning propane releases water vapor, making indoor air feel more comfortable compared to using electrical heating.
TOP SAFETY TIPS FOR HEATING
- Ensure that the heater has the appropriate type of regulator (check this in the device manual) and the appropriate type of gas cylinder.
- Regularly check the devices and equipment and ensure they are clean.
- Close the gas cylinder valve when not using your heater.
- Always store the cylinder in an upright position and away from children.
- Ensure there is no chance of the cylinder heating or suffering damage.
- The propane hoses must be suitable for use with propane and be able to withstand cold temperatures down to -30° C. Propane hoses are orange-colored.