AGA climate compensated CO2 cylinder
Now you can carbonate sparkling water at home using AGA climate compensated CO₂. We offset 110% of our emissions by planting trees. As trees grow, they capture carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. In this way, we contribute to a positive climate impact and the product becomes climate positive.
AGA climate compensated CO2 is filled in a regular AGA 425 g cylinder, fitting all sparkling water makers on the market. You can recognize this product by the green AGA branded cylinder sleeve.
One AGA CO2 cylinder will make approximately 60 litres of carbonated water, depending on how sparkling you like it.
The AGA climate compensated CO2 benefits
- By using this product you help us to plant trees which capture carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
- You can make 60 litres of carbonated water with one cylinder
- The cylinder fits all sparkling water makers on the market, as well as built-in carbonators and refridgerators like Grohe Blue, AGA carbonator, Electrolux refridgerator
- Cylinder and valve safety and functionality guaranteed
The valve and the cylinder are manufactured according to Linde’s high safety and quality requirements. All AGA cylinders are filled by Linde and undergo thorough weight and leakage tests during the filling process.
- AGA CO2 cylinder is filled with 425 g of carbon dioxide (CO2, E290).
- The product specifications fulfill the requirements of purity for food additives according to the EU & JECFA.
- The expiry date of the gas is marked in the head sleeve at top of the cylinder.
- Linde takes 100% responsibility of the quality and function of the valve and cylinder.
- Both the cylinder and the valve are manufactured according to Linde’s strict safety and quality requirements and include multiple safety details.
AGA climate compensated CO2 is currently available on Swedish, Norwegian and Danish markets, and will soon be launched also in Finland and the Baltic countries.
Remember to follow these safety instructions:
- Handle the cylinder with care.
- Protect the cylinder against abnormal heating.
- Store and transport the cylinder with the plastic plug attached.
- Move the cylinder to a safe place in the event of fire.
- Children should not handle CO2 cylinders without supervision.
|CARBON DIOXIDE, CO2 E290||The specifications fulfil the requirements of purity for food additives according to the EU & JECFA|
|UN||1013 Carbon Dioxide|
|Weight||1 250 g|
|Country of origin (gas)||Finland|