CO2 cylinder refilled by Linde
CO2 cylinders with a blue sleeve are refilled and leak-tested but not manufactured by Linde. You can make 60 litres of carbonated water with one 425 g cylinder.
- CO2 cylinder is filled with 425 g of carbon dioxide (CO2, E290).
- The product specifications fulfill the requirements of purity for food additives according to the EU & JECFA.
- The expiry date of the gas is marked in the head sleeve at top of the cylinder.
- Cylinders are refilled by Linde and undergo thorough weight and leakage tests during the filling process.
- Please note that CO2 cylinders with a blue sleeve may not be compatible with all sparkling water makers, as the cylinder valve is not manufactured according to Linde’s requirements.
(move safety instructions to a separate module on the CO2 page?)
When handling CO2 cylinders, please remember these safety instructions:
- Handle the cylinder with care.
- Protect the cylinder against heating.
- Store and transport the cylinder with the plastic plug attached.
- Move the cylinder to a safe place in the event of a fire.
- Children should not handle CO2 cylinders without supervision.
|CARBON DIOXIDE, CO2 E290||The specifications fulfill the requirements of purity for food additives according to the EU & JECFA|
|UN||1013 Carbon Dioxide|
|Weight||1 250 g|
|Country of origin (gas)||Finland|